Sunday, January 4, 2009

Winter Blahs

Ok, so it has been along time since I bloged. I really dislike the cold and gray days! Christmas was wonderful! I finished all 7 sweaters for the grandkids, whew! I don't know if I will ever commit to a project like that again! Especially because our 8th grandchild is on the way! Due in June!
But, like I said, after Christmas it is all about me in my knitting! So I made a new pair of socks, and a chenille scarf for me already. A shorty sweater is in the works, as well as the afghan I started late summer. But.........I have also knitted 3 baby caps for gifts, just since Christmas!
I am so ready for Spring after the tough and gray December we had. I know, it's 3 months away, but maybe it will come early!!???
For those who love winter, enjoy, for the rest of us, knit on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home