Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday

Ah............the weekend is here. Why does the week drag by, but the weekends fly by? The weather is sure changing to feel like Fall. Carl covered the pool last night. That always is a downer. It's like admitting Summer is over. I would hang on to Summer forever if I could! But the cool mornings sure tell us Fall is coming. I really do not mind Fall, it is what follows that I do not like! I do not like the cold, gray days, and having to stay inside to keep warm. But, I do alot more knitting on those days. And a cup of hot chocolate by the fireplace is a treat! I am working on my 4th square of my sampler afghan. I need to put it away soon to concentrate on getting Christmas presents done. Only 3 1/2 months to complete all my dream presents! Have a great weekend wherever you are, and don't forget to knit awhile! It is so relaxing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home