Friday, August 8, 2008

TGIF!!! In alittle while the grandkids arrive. I think today we will go to the park for awhile. They are so much fun! This week went really fast again, I must be getting old. Everyone tells me the older you are, the faster time goes! I am starting to believe it. Knit Nite was fun again last night. It is so exciting to see what everyone is making. It fills my head with so many ideas, sadly once again it is too much yarn, too little time! But I do enjoy the projects I am working on. Right now I am knitting a vest from sock yarn for one of my grandson's Christmas present. I have 1 pinwheel sweater completed and 2 in the works for 3 of the little granddaughters. I have made 3 face clothes, with a fourth half done for the girls for Christmas, and one hand dyed sock done, with the other to follow. More projects still unfinished, but I am concentrating on these right now. Really am looking forward to Fiber Fest in Allegan next weekend. Marie and I will be camping there, and knitting until our fingers fall off!! Should be a great time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home