Friday, July 25, 2008

Today is Friday!! One of my favorite days. In just over an hour, Brendan and Alissa will be here. They are so much fun. If the weather holds, we will go in the pool. They both love it.
Went to Knit Nite last night. It is another of the bright spots in my week. It is totally relaxing to sit with these good friends and knit a while. All the stress and worries of the week just seem to melt away. I wonder where I could find a place that would pay me to do this everyday? !! Wouldn't that be the dream job! Summer seems to be quickly slipping away. This morning almost has a touch of Fall to it with the cooler temps. Since this is my favorite time of the year, it seems to go much faster than any other time. Tonight Briana is coming to spend the night while her mom and dad go to a wedding. I picked up some Oh MY yarn to knit her a new lovey since her other one looks so ratty. She is so attached to it, maybe she won't like a new one. We will see! This evening we have to go out for dinner with Carl's brothers and parents. All the 4 guys will be together in one place! That does not happen very often at all. In fact, I cannot remember the last time they were all together. It should be very interesting. We will take Briana with us, which will make it more interesting as she is only 14 months and pretty active. Enjoy your day, I know I will. Today is a gift to be treasured in whatever you do. Make it a good one, and knit on, or whatever your passion is!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2008 at 5:35 AM , Blogger Ann Marie said...

Well it seems you are getting the hang of blogging.
Was supper a great time??
Busy day today for me, I imagine you too.
Only weeks til Fiber Fest...the good news I found unexpected $$.Put it up to be able to purchase a treasure or two.
You know I have nothing to knit with, lol.
Luv Ya!
Marie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home