Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What a great day! I did not have to work, so I ran errands,paid bills, did laundry, all that good stuff. I managed to get to Michaels where they have the Sugar and Cream yarn for a dollar this week. I picked up 12 balls, and am thinking of getting more. That stuff comes in handy for dishcloths soap sacks which are really fun to make! I am getting some things organized for camping at Fiber Fest in Allegan in a few weeks. My friend Marie and I will be there camping and knitting, and according to her, sleeping for oh about 20 minutes! Yikes I think I am getting too old to stay up all night! I would maybe have to knit just to stay awake! Anyway it should be fun!
The shingles Carl has are starting to go away. He still does not feel so good, so we cancelled kayaking tonight, but the rash definitely looks better.
I spent an hour in the pool again today on the air mattress, what a life! Now if I just had a cabana boy to bring me a cold drink! Ah............Back to work tomorrow and Thursday, and Knit Nite Thursday night!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 1, 2008 at 3:39 AM , Blogger Ann Marie said...

Yes, yes, you do certainly blog!
I will have to get back in the writing habit.
My mind is spinning after last night........how to let friends know where we are.......still working on an idea in my mind!
Friday, hurrah!!
only 14 days to go to Fiber Fest.
Marie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home