Monday, July 28, 2008

Ah, Mondays...................why are they so difficult after a beautiful weekend? The weather could not have been better this weekend. Yesterday at the inlaws cottage, I was so relaxed, I hardly even knitted! What's up with that! Carl was to the doc today. What we thought was a bad case of poison ivy, turned out to be Shingles. For the last week we have been treating it as poison ivy with calamine lotion and my leftover prednisone (don't tell a doctor!) and it just was not getting any better. He has kept me up at night tossing and turning because he is in so much pain, so today he broke down and went to the doc. Doc says its shingles, but it is too late to prescribe anything as he is on the down side of it. He did give him Vicodin for the pain, so hopefully tonight I will finally get a good night's sleep! Well I am off to excercise even though I do not feel like it. Knit on, or enjoy whatever hobby you have! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home