Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday already! Where do the weeks go? Carl is definitely on the mend. The rash is almost gone, but he still has alot of pain from the shingles. He is taking his vicodin reguarly to keep it under control. Today he is singing with his brothers at his aunt's funeral. First time he has ever done that.
Because of the funeral, I will have Alissa and Brendan only a half day, but that is better than not at all! Grandkids are so much fun. They come into your day with so much love, hugs and kisses! We are so blessed by our 7 grandkids!
Knit night was good. Still the highpoint of my week! Ruby is making a gorgeous sweater in a neat diagonal pattern. Would love to try it, but the yarn is $8.50 a ball and she said it took 11 balls! I don't know if I can justify that....................sigh, but it is beautiful and the yarn feels so wonderful!
I am excited for Fiber Fest in 2 weeks. Camping, knitting, feeling the yarn (I cannot resist touching the yarns) and shopping and seeing friends! Should be a wonderful time. I hope we get good weather!
Well off to knit a bit before the kids come! Currently in process are 2 pinwheel sweaters, a vest from sock yarn,washclothes, nativity set, just to know a few projects. I know, I have cast-on-itis!! Have a beautiful day, live this day to the fullest, you don't get a second chance ! Hugs!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home