Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day!

Labor Day, how can it be here already? And why is it that summer and warm weather flies by, while the cold dark days of winter hang on forever?!!
My weekend did not go like we planned at all. Thursday night I came down with a bad vertigo spell that kept me on the couch through Sunday morning. At its worst, I could only try to sleep it out because the room was spinning around. No TV, reading or knitting. Bummer! Last night I finally pulled out the alpaca socks I am making for Carl and worked on them for a while. Still alittle shaky, but definitely on the mend. Just in time for the work week! At least I did not have to miss work, but am disapointed at missing the last official weekend of the summer. This coming weekend we have a big campout planned with my family so I need to feel alot better by then.
Also am working on my afghan, which is coming along nicely. Thanks to my friend Mary who shared the pattern!
Get out and enjoy the rest of your day! The weather is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home