Friday, September 26, 2008

Happiness

Happiness comes in all forms. For me, this week was a rollercoaster ride on the health scene again. My semi-annual swishing of the boobs was Tuesday. The preliminary report looked ecouraging. This afternoon I met with my oncologist. He said the area of concern has gone down slightly in size! He believes it is scar tissue from my surgery 11 years ago. He wants to moniter it for 1 more year, if no changes, then he will release me back to my primary care doctor. Now that is happiness for me!!!
This fantastic weather is another source of happiness for me. I love the warm weather, and if not for my kids and mor importantly my grandkids, I could easily move south. Ah, year around summer, what a novel idea!
Knitting is a big source of happiness for me. To feel the yarn between my fingers, and create things is true happiness. I finished a baby blanket, just need to cut the long threads, and started a pair of very colorful socks for me. I couldn't wait until after Christmas, I need a small project to take on the train to Chicago Sunday, and socks work out perfectly!
So I guess today I am alittle giddy with happiness. Good health, sunshine, and yarn, what more could a girl need!! Knit on!

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2008 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Ann Marie said...

Hooray! and Thanks be to God!!
Have a great weekend!
Knit up a storm.......but not a real one and certainly NOT one with the 4 letter stuff!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home