Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekend!

TGIF! The weeks are flying by, days are getting way shorter, and I feel the downward slide into Winter. It is my least favorite time of the year. I dislike being cold, hate the dark days, and really hate to drive in the snow. But the one good thing about short, dark days and long evenings is more time to knit! No yard work, so I knit and watch TV. House,Dancing with the Stars, and CSI to name a few.
The kids will be here in a little while. They still brighten all my Fridays! Tomorrow we are off to help the inlaws close up the cottage for the Winter. There is that dreaded word again! Then in the evening we have a costume Halloween party. What will I be? Beats me, probably just myself. Carl will be Indiana Jones. He bought the hat in Florida years ago, and last night downloaded the theme song to his cell phone, so he can come in with a bang! Should be fun! Off to do some knitting before the kids get here. Knit On!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home