Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back again!

After several days with no computer, we got it fixed and I am back again! This warm weather is great! Wish it would last a few more weeks! We had Connor and Colin this weekend. It went pretty well, until this morning when little Colin decided to get up at 1:30am. Ouch! I am not used to getting up with a baby anymore. But he is so cute, and his smiles and dimples melted my heart. So we had some great bonding time for alittle while early this morning.
We are so itching to get out camping again. It seems as though each weekend something comes up, and we can't go. So we told all the kids, no babysitting next weekend, we are outta here and camping. Now I hope it does not rain, or worse, snow! I know this weather cannot last, but really how great to walk outside in October in shorts!!!
I got my pair of colorful socks done, and love the yarn so much, I bought another skein to work on as a no brainer in between all my other projects.
Knitting sure relieves the stress of everyday life doesn't it?!! Like the more the stock market drops, the faster I knit away the stress of thinking about it. We have always known we would not retire early, but.........we were hoping to retire! Now with all this going on, who knows!
Have a safe and wonderful week everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home