Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday

A day off! That is what I had today after working the last 4 Tuesdays! It was wonderful. Knitted alittle, cleaned alittle, did alittle laundry. Nothing special, but great to have some down time! I took down the last Christmas tree, kind of sad. They put such a smile on my face, that I left it up awhile. We had taken down our outdoor lights earlier when the snow had let up. We did not get them off the Christmas tree outside, but we pulled the plug. We ran into our neighbor lady the other night, and she said she missed seeing them each evening, so, we plugged them back in! Puts a smile on my face too!
What a COLD week. I really do not like even going outside at all. Getting really anxious to head south for a couple of days. That is still 2 months away though!
Getting alot more knitting done when it is so cold and dark. I have made 4 baby hats as gifts, working on the 5th. Knitted my grandson some socks. And still working on my sweater.
Stay warm and knit on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home